- OF Vinnie Catricala: $36 (+26)
- OF Darren Ford: $6 (-11)
- RHP Matt Fox: $5 (-48)
- INF Nick Franklin: $9 (-24)
- LHP Steve Garrison: $1 (-6)
- RHP Jarrett Grube: $1 (0)
- INF Carlos Guillen: $48 (-7)
- RHP Aaron Hielman: $27 (+18)
- LHP Sean Henn: $5 (+3)
- C Ralph Henriquez: $1 (0)
- DH Luis Jimenez: $3 (-8)
- SS Munenori Kawasaki: $55 (+38)
- RHP Josh Kinney: $2 (0)
- RHP Jeff Marquez: $5 (-9)
- RHP Kevin Millwood: $88 (+54)
- RHP Scott Patterson: $1 (-19)
- LHP James Paxton: $38 (+10)
- LHP Oliver Perez: $23 (0)
- RHP Stephen Pryor: $1 (-8)
- C Guillermo Quiroz: $5 (+2)
- RHP Erasmo Ramirez: $46 (+32)
- INF Luis Rodriguez: $11 (-46)
- RHP Forrest Snow: $2 (-6)
- C Jesus Sucre: $1 (-1)
- LHP Philippe Valiquette: $1 (-1)
- RHP Taijuan Walker: $40 (+14)
*It's not real money.
The biggest gainers among the non-roster invitees are the ones who are most likely to make the 25-man roster. However, there is a second group (Walker, Paxton, and Catricala) who are prospects that made noise. I have no explanation for Aaron Heilman's surge. Maybe one of you out in the blogosphere** has an answer?
**Blogosphere wasn't flagged by Blogger's spellcheck! I didn't realize it was such an official word.
The non-roster fantasy challenge was what it was, and I enjoyed updating it every weekend. It's time for the season to start though, so it's time to retire the challenge. It was fun while it lasted. Some version of this to measure player popularity might be fun to track throughout the season.